Mold Replacement Standard Process
1. Preparation before changing the mold
According to the production plan of the workshop, prepare for the change before the mold change.
(1) Put on a helmet and prepare a rag, rust inhibitor, wrench, etc.
(2) Check the mold to be loaded:
1) According to the size of the outer line of the mold, select the machine that can be installed (in general, the machine plan is specified by the workshop plan, no need to choose by itself);
2) Whether the cooling water pipe joint of the mold is installed properly, and whether the waterway is unobstructed (checking the gas path);
3) Whether the mold uses the ferrule function, if necessary, please prepare the tubing and tubing joints, and check them. Please find that the threaded plug is not good, so that the good thread is also damaged, and there will be oil leakage. phenomenon;
4) Install the lifting ring (the curved lifting ring is not used), the depth of the lifting ring into the mold must be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the lifting ring. If the lifting ring surface and the mold are not attached, the gasket must be used to prevent the lifting ring from bending and breaking.
(3) Checking the crane: Check the crane operation status and whether the function of each button is sound and normal, especially the emergency stop button should be tested. If there is any problem, stop it immediately, hang the “prohibited use” sign, notify the squad leader to report repair.
(4) Check the wire rope and shackle: Whether the wire rope used has broken strands, circular motion, and whether the hanging mold is overweight. If there is any need to replace the wire rope immediately, the shackle used for lifting shall not have bending deformation, which is inconsistent with the tonnage of the lifting mold.
2. Lifting safety points
The mold should pay attention to the following aspects during the lifting process:
(1) For molds of 10 tons or more (including 10 tons), it is necessary to use two steel wire ropes and four lifting rings for four rings. The load capacity of each shackle used together shall not be less than 10 tons. A single wire rope double sling is used for the mold below ten tons.
(2) When loading the hook, it is strictly forbidden to operate the crane while hooking to prevent the finger from being caught between the hook and the wire rope and being injured.
(3) Check whether the mold is level after lifting, and do not tilt left, right or front, allowing slight rear tilt.
(4) For the lifting of a single lifting ring, the clamping die connection piece must be used to prevent the mold from shaking, and the moving and fixed molds are separated. When lifting the mold, the idea should be concentrated, and be careful, see the direction of the button to prevent accidents caused by the wrong button.
(5) The mold lifting should start slowly (can not be quickly and suddenly lifted). The height should be below 80mm from the ground. Before the mold is moved to the machine, it can be raised and moved to the middle of the template before entering the green column. One must have a command to hold the mold over the machine template. It is strictly forbidden to collide with the Corinthian column, causing the Corinthic column to be injured and damage the template copper sleeve.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to stand under the suspended mold. When lifting the mold, the operator should keep the distance between the mold and the mold at a distance of more than 1 meter (horizontal direction). Except for the palm part, no part of the body is located in the falling area of the mold.
(7) During the lifting of the mold, the person in the aisle should be notified to let it go. It is strictly forbidden to lift the mold from above the person and above the machine.
(8) It is forbidden to stay in the air for a long time (more than 10 minutes) or the hoist will leave the scene.
(9) When an abnormality occurs in the crane (such as abnormal noise, burnt smell, the item being hoisted automatically, and the button can be moved briefly after the button is released), the object to be lifted should be immediately put down, and the crane should be stopped and hung. The “No Prohibition” sign is used to notify the squad leader to report for repair.
3. Mold installation and machine adjustment
(1) Before the lower mold, the mold must be cleaned first. Lubrication. For the maintenance work of rust prevention, it must be confirmed that the length of the rope can lift the mold from the machine. Before the pressure plate is loosened, the crane must be pulled to tighten the mold or Shake the wire rope to confirm the tightness so that the mold does not slip after the mold is opened.
(2) Before loading the mold, the opening/closing speed should be reduced to 25%. The shock and the CPC2.2 computer should be pressed at the same time to cancel and adjust the function to set the slow speed below 50%. And adjust the operated button to the manual position, especially the 11th machine, the zero setting must be the manual position. Unit 10 must turn off the high voltage permit OFF position. Set the machine to a low pressure manual state.
(3) After measuring the thickness of the mold before the mold is lifted, after the mold adjustment is completed, check that the height of the top rod is consistent and the mold hole is matched, and then the mold can be hoisted. After the positioning circle is aligned, the template and the mold are flattened before the mold can be locked.
(4) It is not allowed to mold the mold (except for fine adjustment within 10 mm).
(5) The oil pump should be turned off when the mold is installed, except for the oil pump. When the mold position is adjusted inside the machine, it cannot be pulled . After the mold is closed, it needs to be fixed by the positioning ring (suitable for the No. 4 machine).
(6) When the mold does not have a positioning ring to be centered, it is strictly forbidden to place the hand between the mold and the nozzle. When the “die paper” is observed, the heating must be turned off.
(7) The mold installation of machines No. 1 to No. 10 shall not be less than 8 press plates. The No. 10 machine uses the hydraulic pressure plate to move the mold, and both sides of the fixed mold need to be added with two fixed pressure plates, and the bottom screw of the movable mold is tightly closed to prevent the mold from sliding down. The No. 11 machine uses a magnetic template to show that the green light is tight and the red light is demagnetized.
3. Mold installation and machine adjustment
(8) The fixing plate must be firm and reliable. The depth of the screw must be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the screw. The horn or the foot must be equal to the bottom plate of the pressed mold, or 1-3 mm above the bottom plate. The die screw should be placed at the forefront near the mold and the horn should be placed at the rear.
(9) Do not use an open-end wrench to tighten the screw, the curved pressure plate, and the slipper nut screw must not be used.
(10) In order to prevent the screw from being over-torque, the length of the casing should be used; 25 to 30CM for M16 screws, 40 to 45CM for M20 screws, and 50 to 55CM for M24 screws.
(11) The hook shackle is removed before the mold is installed, and the wire rope and shackle cannot be driven to open the mold. The mold used in the No. 11 machine No. 11 is not allowed to be removed after installation. Remember: release the mold before releasing the mold.
(12) The mold with hot runner must be cooled by electric heating to prevent the inner seal from aging and leaking.
(13) When someone cleans or repairs the mold in the machine, it is forbidden to start the power supply or the operation panel to adjust the parameters.
(14) The molds shall not be stacked in two layers, and placed in the designated position according to the number. The new molds are temporarily placed in the mold modification area.
(16)After the mold is installed, the mold must be opened (the machine hinge is prohibited from being locked for a long time), the position of the mechanical safety lever is adjusted, the water pipe is connected, the oil pipe is connected with the core, and the action is debugged. Oil leakage. Water leakage.
4. Finishing machine environmental sanitation
(1) All the tools such as screws, pressure plate, positioning ring, wrench and casing on the machine are placed in the specified position.
(2) The mold cooling water pipe should not be too long, and the remaining amount of 20CM can be placed according to the actual length after the mold is opened.
(3) The mold with the extraction ferrule must first prepare a small plastic box to contain the leaked hydraulic oil when disassembling the oil pipe. If the oil pipe is not needed, the oil in the oil pipe should be cleaned first, then the oil pipe should be put into the regulation. s position.
(4) Finally, clean the machine and the dirty place on the floor with cleaning equipment.