Insert Injection Molding Technology Features
1. The combination of the moldability and flexibility of the resin and the rigidity, strength and heat resistance of the metal complements the complex and intensive metal-plastic integrated product.
2. In particular, the combination of the insulating properties of the resin and the electrical conductivity of the metal can be used to satisfy the basic functions of the electrical product.
3. The pre-formed combination of multiple inserts makes the post-engineering of the product unit combination more rational.
4. Inserts are not limited to metal, but also cloth, paper, wire, plastic, glass, wood, wire, electrical parts and so on.
5. For the rigid molded product and the curved elastic molded product on the rubber gasket plate, after the integrated product is formed by injection molding on the substrate, the complicated operation of arranging the sealing 圏 can be omitted, and the automated combination of the post process is easier.
6. Because of the bonding of the molten material and the metal insert, the metal insert gap can be designed to be narrower than the press-in molding method, and the reliability of the composite product molding is higher. .
7. Select the appropriate resin and molding conditions, that is, for products that are easily broken (such as glass, coils, electrical parts, etc.), they can also be sealed and fixed by resin.
8. Select the appropriate mold construction, the insert can also be completely enclosed in the resin.
9. After the insert is molded, it can be made into a product with a hollow groove after the core hole treatment.
10. The combination of vertical injection molding machine and manipulator, insert product alignment device, etc., most of the insert molding engineering can achieve automatic production.