What Are The Design Elements Of The Mold?
The structure of the blow molding, the casting mold and the thermoforming mold is relatively simple, and the structures of the compression molding die, the injection molding die and the transfer molding die are relatively complicated, and the parts constituting such a mold are also many.
The basic parts are:
(1) Molded parts, including concave molds, punches, and various shaped cores, are all parts of the inner and outer surfaces or upper and lower end faces, side holes, undercuts, and threads of the molded article.
(2) Supporting fixed parts, including mold base plates, fixing plates, support plates, spacers, etc., for fixing the mold or supporting the pressure.
(3) Guide parts, including guide posts and guide sleeves, to determine the relative position of the mold or the push mechanism movement.
(4) Core-pulling parts, including oblique pins, sliders, etc., are used to extract the movable core when the mold is opened, so that the product is demoulded.
(5) Introducing parts, including push rods, push tubes, push blocks, pusher plates, pusher rings, push rod fixing plates, push plates, etc., to demould the product.
The injection mold is popularized with a standard mold base. The mold base is a combination of basic parts that have been standardized and serialized in structure, form and size. The cavity can be processed according to the shape of the product. The use of standard formwork helps to shorten the molding cycle.