Causes Of Dnts In Plastic Mold Pprocessing
1. Dent. The reasons for the dent are as follows:
1) The mold cooling is insufficient, and the cooling time is insufficient, which may cause serious deformation.
2) This is also the case with insufficient internal pressure in the mold.
3) The thickness of each part of the product is different.
In this case, the overall treatment method: reduce the temperature of the cylinder and the temperature of the mold, forcibly cool the place where the dent is generated, fill the flow edge at the place of the dent, and control the difference in the thickness of the designed product.
2. Product whitening. There are two reasons for the whitening of the product.
1) Excessive pressure.
2) Poor mold release.
In this case, the overall treatment method is to pay attention to the slope of the demoulding when designing the plastic mold. When making the mold, it is necessary to ensure that the cavity of the mold remains smooth, and the real-time treatment should immediately lower the injection pressure.