(1) The heating temperature is low, which has little influence on the microstructure and properties of the base metal and is easy to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the weldment.
(2) It can realize the connection of dissimilar metals or alloys, metals and non-metals.
(3) Some brazing methods can complete dozens or hundreds of brazing seams at one time, and the production rate is high.
2. The brazed joint has low strength, poor heat resistance and high assembly precision.
3. Classification method of brazing:
(1) According to the melting point classification of the brazing material, it can be divided into soldering and brazing.
(2) According to the application heat source classification, it can be divided into flame brazing, electric resistance brazing, induction brazing, dip brazing, and furnace brazing.